Monday, January 3, 2011

I Survived....Beyond and Back

OMG!  Literally!  I have been watching this show called "I Survived...Beyond and Back"  on the Biography Channel.  If anyone knows me well they would say that I am extremely interested in life after death and this show tells you real life stories from the people themselves who have died, met God and came back to tell the story.  I can't make this stuff up!

Watch for yourself!

A lawyer has two death experiences after undergoing surgery. A young college student dies in a car crash and travels back to her childhood. A heart attack victim's deceased relative sends her back to life. ---- This one is jaw dropping!

Episode 5, Part 1 

Episode 5, Part 2

Episode 5, Part 3

Episode 5, Part 4

Episode 5, Part 5

Here is the schedule of upcoming episodes.  If you don't have a cable box where you can reach the higher cable channels you won't be able to watch these.  I tape them on my DVR and watch when I get a chance.  Totally worth watching if you have recently lost a loved one.  It completely changed my view on death and hopefully it will change yours too!

This morning we had a play date with the Speikers.  Sasha is one of my best friends and we share the same interest in the after life.  I started to tell her about this show and now we are going to have a "girls" night of drinking wine and watching these shows.  I can't wait to see her reaction!

I would love to know what you all think too!
 
Savanna, Avery holding Sofia

Avery holding Sofia and Addison

Cullen and Jack played Legos the whole time we were there.

Olivia, Savanna, Sullivan and Avery

Addison and Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment