Sunday, January 23, 2011

Children's Musuem and Games with the Havlovics!

This morning Steve, Olivia and I went to the Children's museum for the first time!  It took Olivia a good 10 minutes to loosen up but by the end of the day she was having the time of her life!



Having a good time in the Science area











She loves golf!


It snowed all weekend so we spent our evenings with Travis and Michelle playing dominos and sequence.  Not to brag but Travis and I were partners for Sequence and we killed Michelle and Steve in 4 rounds.   =)  I do have to say that I am proud of myself for beating Travis and Steve in dominos too!  Finally!  Last game day I couldn't win a game to save myself!  Olivia even tried to play with Steve and Travis.  She thought the calculator was a phone so she kept trying to call people.


Olivia playing dominos with the boys

Calling people on her calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment