Monday, January 31, 2011

Potty Preparation

Today I researched and bought a potty training method at http://www.3daypottytraining.com/.  Thanks to a couple of friends I was told this works like a charm!  Supposedly if you follow this method of training your child will be potty trained in 3 days.  So my plan is to do Sully first.  He will be 30 months on the 8th and I have been working with him for 3 weeks and during the day he is still having a few accidents.  I was putting a diaper on him at nap and Angie would put one on him at night.  This method says stop the diapers cold turkey!  Sully's journey begins here!

Olivia will be 22 months on the 7th and it says the earliest it will work is when your child is 22 months.  So with that I went out and bought big girl panties, M&M's and little presents for rewards when Olivia is successful.  Olivia knows we will be training her on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!  Whoo Hoo!  Hopefully it works...no more diapers!

Tonight we enjoyed a steak dinner with Travis, Michelle and Bryce.  Olivia played and beat Travis at Candy Land and Zingo.  I just went out and bought Zingo today because she enjoys playing it with her cousins and actually beat all the McGee's on Friday at Zingo not once but twice. Little Stinker!  I can't believe she is not even 2 years old and she is beating her cousins and grown men at games.  Bryce (Travis's brother) just flew in from Hawaii.  I am so jealous!  It looks like he had a fabulous time.  Michelle and Travis put their baby room together...I can't wait to see it!

2 comments:

  1. going to take your girls panties off her, wrap them around my hard c--k, get her to jerk me off then she is going to wear them so my man juices are against her pu--y, I am going to put my hand between her legs and rub her pu--y real hard so I force my c-m up into her pu--y,that way I c-m in her without hurting her then she wears them all day so my c-m rubs her pu--y, pretty soon I can just c-m in her pu--y when I f--k her, I did my cousin at 8 and her pu--y felt amazing, I was 17 and babysitting her and a little rum in her coke her knickers came off real easy, laid her back on the bed, ate her pu--y then f-c-ed her, no resistance at all she actually loved it, f-c-ed her until she was 18, wife had no idea and I preferred my cousins child pu--y anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://pturepo23.de/invite/i=17058

    ReplyDelete