Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas with the Ringling's

Most of today was for recovering....well, not for me but for Steve.  I did not start out the year the way I wanted.  I woke up today with a horrible cough and sore throat.  We went over to Terry & Linde's around 4 p.m..  There was a nice spread of appetizers and soups.  Extremely good for me because I was sick.  We watched the movie "Despicable Me" opened gifts and afterwards Terry got out his guitar and every one sang Christmas songs.  His bright idea for next year is to do a Christmas pageant with all the kids...we will see how that goes. It sounds like fun now but actually coordinating and executing might be a chaotic mess.  =) 



Leah gave all the kids sing-a-jigs. They are really cute especially when you have them all singing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment