Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To my Husband/Sister/Brother-in-law

Ordinary days...no one usually talks about them and they never make a great story.  I beg to differ!  My days to you would seem "ordinary" but my days are filled with some of the best memories and stories that I will never forget.  I am known as "Mom" or "Auntie Em" to Olivia (my daughter) who is now 16 months, Cullen and Avery (5 years), Addison (3 years) and Sully (2 years).  I spend Monday - Friday with my nieces and nephews and almost 24/7 with my daughter Olivia.  I would be lying if I said I enjoyed every second of watching them but I can say that there have been some wonderful moments and milestones.  I wish I had started my blog in February of 2009 when I first started this journey...I guess better late then never.

I am writing for my husband who sacrifices his time with Olivia and me by being on the road the majority of the week and for my sister and her husband who gave me a very challenging job.  Both Steve, Angie and Dave sacrifice time with their children to provide them with the best life.  I am the lucky one because I get to spend my days with Olivia, Avery, Cullen, Addison and Sully.  These 5 kids are my best buddies and I love watching them grow, learn and question everything! 

I want to share the time I spend with the kids by documenting my days so you will never miss what I see everyday....which is where I got my new title Auntie Em's Eyes.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment