Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Sully!

First, I would like to say Happy Anniversary to my Aunt Linde and Uncle Terry.  They will be celebrating 30 years today (August 23) by the time you receive this email.

Uncle Steve says Happy Birthday and he is sorry for missing your party.  He is traveling for work.

Tonight we celebrated Sully's 2nd Birthday. (Sunday, August 22, 2010)

Sully,
Where does the time go?  It seems like yesterday when I first started watching you.  Six months old, barely crawling, not talking, and just starting to eat solid foods.  Now you are such a big boy!  You love to run, play sports, talk and drive.  Yes, I said drive...in your toy jeep and golf cart...of course!  :)

I am a very spiritual person and believe in signs from above.  On Saturday night I had the strangest thing happen to me, needless to say, I think a few people are trying to tell you Happy Birthday.

I am sure you won't understand this now but you were named after your great uncle (nana's brother) whose birthday was also on August 8th a long time ago.  So your mom named you after your great uncle Jeff and your great grandfather Michael (nana's dad) and this is where you got your name Sullivan Jeffrey Michael.

Ironically...the groom of the wedding I was filming last night was also named Jeffrey Michael.  Coincidence?  I think not!  This was their way to tell you Happy Birthday.  Why?  Because I am probably the only one in this family who can see past everyday life, read the signs and act on them.  I truly feel that they were trying to say hello and what better way then at a wedding doing what I love. 
I have been thinking about your birthday video for some time now and I was starting to panic because I couldn't think of a song.  Song choice can either make or break a video so it needs to be perfect.  I get most of my ideas and creativity through my dreams so before I go to sleep I always ask God to help me.  Last night (Saturday) was no different and sure enough he came through for me.   God sent me an angel who suggested the perfect song, wished you a Happy Birthday and wanted me to blow you a kiss.  Happy 2nd Birthday Sully - I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment