Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Potty Training Day 4 - OLIVIA

I am happy to report that the McGee's and my parents are having a fantastic time in Disney World.  After speaking with my mom she said Sully has not had one accident and he is now pooping on the toilet every single time!  My sister and I started training Sully a few weeks ago but I did the 3 day potty training with him last Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  His potty training journey began here.  Sully is 30 months old today!  My sister is still keeping a diaper on him at night but overall I would say Sully is a success!  He did have 3 weeks potty prior to using the 3 day potty training method but some of the concepts we used during those three weeks were very similar to 3 day potty training.

Day 4  Potty Training for Olivia I did something differently. I did not give her liquids all the time. I kept her diet and meals very similar to the normal day to day diet that she is use to.  This means she had less opportunities to use the potty.  She is still not making it to the potty in time but she is starting to tell me when she has to go potty.  Just a recap.  Olivia is 22 months old and her journey began here using http://www.3daypottytraining.com/.

It is 7:40 AM as I write this post I went to check on Olivia and she is still dry.  Three night in a row she has stayed dry.  I am starting to believe she is night time trained. =) 

DAY 4

5:30 AM Checked Olivia ....she was dry!  Yeah!

7:00 AM Olivia came out on her own and peed on the floor.  BOO!  I went to check her bed and it was completely dry.  Yeah!

#1 UNDERWEAR

8 AM Breakfast

10:40 AM She started running towards me and said she had to pee.  Put her on the potty and a little got into the potty chair.  Yeah!


New head bands for going potty!

Olivia loves puzzles!

#2 UNDERWEAR

12:00 PM  LUNCH

1:15 PM Olivia FINALLY told me on her own she had to go potty.  She wet her pants a little so I put her on the potty chair and little got in to the chair.  Yeah!

#3 UNDERWEAR

2:30 PM Nap

4:45 PM Olivia woke up from nap..DRY!  She said she didn't have to go potty.

5:45 PM Olivia kept grabbing her crotch so I would try to put her on the potty and she didn't want to go.  I knew she had to go so I turned on the water in the sink hoping this might trigger something.  She started dripping pee so I put her on the potty and SINGING!  The running water helped to release all of her pee this time.  I have never seen this much pee at once go in the potty chair.  5 M&M's!  YEAH!

6:00 PM Dinner

7:00 PM BATH TIME!


OLIVIA LOVES COLORED WATER! 

BUBBLES!

Olivia loves it when daddy gives her a bath! =)

All Clean!

7:30 PM  I gave Olivia a chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven for going potty! =)

8:30 PM  Put her in bed with some books to see if she would come out and poop.

9:00 PM I could tell she had to go potty so I put her on the potty.  It took her a couple of minutes but I heard SINGING!

Olivia would not go  to bed!  I tried laying down and she kept coming in to our room.  Finally, I had enough and pretended like I was asleep.  No joke Olivia walked around the house for an hour with all the lights off.  She finally went to bed at 11:30 PM.  When I went in to her room she was half on and half off her bed.

Olivia did not go poop at all today and I would say she still is not potty trained....

on to day 5!

5 comments:

  1. love to take her knickers off, have her watch me sucking on the crotch then watch me jerk off and come in them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Con taet me to send me pictures and videos at kik sandkingswb to send me pictures and videos at loading for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://okdfjhw9.cc/invite/i=37199

    ReplyDelete
  4. Telegram @Mastermaster92

    ReplyDelete
  5. Telegram @Mastermaster92

    ReplyDelete