Tuesday, February 1, 2011

POTTY TRAINING DAY 2

Weather conditions were freezing leaving the roads impossible to drive so Angie told me to stay home.  She said last night did not go well with Sully.  He wet the bed 3 times and kept screaming when she tried to put him on the potty. 

Because I was not there today Angie gave me a little summary.  Everything was going fine.  Angie was concerned because Sully had not pooped so she gave him a little protein shake with lunch hoping this would help.  Unfortunately, he pooped while he was taking a nap.  There were no other accidents until night time when he wet the bed.

One more day!  Hopefully he starts to get it in the next couple of days.

Steve and I removed the front part of Olivia's crib.  I want her to get use to sleeping in a "big girl bed". When I put her down for bed she would lay down but a few minutes later she was in the family room with a smile on her face.  She would always say "HI MOMMY!"  There was even one time I tried to go to bed and just as I was starting to fall asleep I could hear something walking in my room and I could see curly hair walking around my bed.  She is definitely enjoying her new found freedom!  She also figured out how to open her door by herself so by the end of the night I had to set up the pack n'play. 

Olivia misses her cousins and I am starting to get cabin fever!!! 
Olivia playing dress up
On to DAY 3!

1 comment: