Sunday, February 6, 2011

Potty Training Day 2 - Pt. 2 OLIVIA 12 PM - 12 AM

The past few blogs about this potty training process have not been successful.  I am happy to report by the end of this post...Olivia did go potty in her potty chair...not once...not twice but more than 15 times!  =)  I am not sure what happened but something just clicked and now she is going potty all the time. She still has a long way to go as we need to work on getting her to the potty before she wets herself...but it is definitely progress!

Tammi if you need any advice just look over this blog it will definately give you an idea of what you are in for when you are training Mia.  Thank you for your words of encouragement!

"Love your potty training blog posts Emily! When we're ready to start Mia I'm sure I'll need some advice. Good luck with the next couple of days. Can't wait to hear how it goes."

I am using http://www.3daypottytraining.com/ to guide me through this process.  If you want to start at the beginning of Olivia's process click here.  I wanted to keep a detailed report so other parents who are looking to train their child can see the amount of mess ups it takes beore they have success.  I know this doesn't make for fun reading but in the long run I am glad I have kept a detailed blog. 

I also trained my nephew but my sister wasn't willing to stay up all night when she had to work the next day.  I don't blame her.  If you want to see this training it is not as detailed but it starts here.

Starting the second part of the second day with no success is discouraging.  I read in the 3 day potty training guide that the author's son had 30-50 mess ups before he finally went potty in the toilet.  There is hope!

12 p.m. Lunch

12:36 p.m. she starts peeing while she is eating lunch.  Steve rushed her off.  Three drops of pee made it into the potty.  I made a huge deal and gave her a M&M.

#5 Underwear

1:00 p.m. NAP TIME!

1:10 p.m. She comes out of her room crying.  I noticed she had a little wet spot.  I put her on the potty and....nothing!

#6 Underwear


1:15 p.m. Back to bed for nap time.   I can tell she is tired.  She was up all night and she is still crying.=(  She keeps coming out of her room.

1:20 p.m.  Now I know why she keeps coming out of her room.  She had to go potty.  She wet her pants.  I went to check her bed and there was a tiny spot of pee.  She got up on her own..maybe this is is a good sign?  Who knows.  Still no pee in the potty.  Changed her sheets.

Underwear #7


I am still hopeful and get some more encouragement and advice from Jenny which is greatly appreciated.  Jenny is probably a pro by now she has four children of her own. =)

" Emily you should commend yourself for all you are doing to potty train Olivia. From my experiences(4 kids) When I tried really hard I failed and when I stayed calm and relaxed I did really well with teaching them to go on the potty. Some ...kids want to learn while others will struggle. I have cleaned up poop on the floor, poop out of underwear...poop everywhere. My first was the hardest plus it was a boy, the next 2 were easier while my last was hard again. good luck and don't let Olivia see you get discouraged, mad, angry etc. or you will be back to square one."

3:30 p.m. I heard a thud on the floor and a scream from Olivia's room.  She fell out of her bed.  UGH!  She needed to get some sleep!  This is all she needs now! =(

3:50 p.m. Tried to get her to go potty...nothing.

 4:00 p.m. SNACK TIME!  Cheese crackers, cranberries and water. 

5:10 p.m. Tried to get her to go potty and she got two drops in the potty chair.  She did not wet her pants so I watched her very carefully because I know now that she has to pee.

5:15 p.m. I gave her a juice box and made her drink it in the bathroom.  She was not sitting on the potty she was just hanging out.

"MMMM....this is good!"

5:30 p.m. She started to go pee on the floor so I pulled her underwear down and put her on the potty chair on time and her pee FINALLY triggered the song on the potty chair.  I have never been happier to hear a dumb song!  I was jumping up and down screaming with joy to let Olivia know what she did was a good thing because she was crying.  I rewarded her with 5 M&M's and a coloring book.



M&M's
#8 Underwear



5:40 p.m.  I was taking a picture of her on the potty in her underwear for a birthday card I am sending out to both of her uncle Dave's.  I could see a wet spot on her underwear I pulled the underwear off and the toilet started to sing!  Her reward another coloring book and five M&M's.



#9 New Underwear

6:10 p.m. I noticed she had a wet spot on her underwear...rushed her to the toilet and...the toilet sings!  Three in a row!  We are on a roll now!  Five M&M's for her reward.

#10 New Underwear

6:25 p.m Olivia told me she had to go potty and her underwear had a little wet spot.  I put her on the potty and...her toilet sang! More M&M's.

#11 Underwear

6:30 p.m. Dinner - Four cheese ravioli with broccoli and milk.  This was the last time we gave her anything to drink and she didn't drink all that much milk.

6:50 p.m. Her underwear was wet when she told me she had to go potty.  She sat on the potty and....you guessed it....more singing!  More M&M's.

When she said she was finished she stood up and pee was trickling down her leg.  I put her back on the potty chair so she could finish.  She was crying and kept doing this (I counted 7 times) until she was finished.  More M&M's.

#12 Underwear

Did another load of laundry.

7:10 p.m. I noticed her underwear was wet so I put her on the potty and her toilet sang!  She stood up and pee was trickling down her leg again to once more I put her on the potty...more singing!  This upset her but she finished going potty and I distracted her by starting a bath.

7:15 p.m. BATH TIME!


Thank you Jesus!  She went potty on the potty chair! =)

It works!

8:00 P.M. She started wetting her pants so Steve scooped her up and I could hear from the kitchen her potty singing!  YEAH!  More M&M's. She said a a couple of times she has to poop but nothing happened so I took her off the potty chair.

#13 Underwear

8:25 p.m. Underwear was wet.  She sat on the potty for a while and finally she went pee.  She did say she had to poop but by 8:50 p.m. I took her off.

#14 Underwear

We sat on the couch for 10 more minutes.

9:00 p.m. I put her to bed. 

9:10 p.m. Olivia came out of her room and said she had to go potty.  Her underwear was wet but nothing was wet in her bed.  yay~!  Put her on the potty and SINGING!  I think she is getting it....only time will tell.

#15 Underwear

9:35 p.m.  Just when I think the night has ended Olivia came out and says she pooped her pants.  She sure did.  There was nothing in her bed so we sat her on the potty, took off her underwear and let the poop fall in the potty chair.  I had her flush the poop down the toilet and say "Bye, Bye Poopy!"

#16 Underwear

10:07 p.m. Olivia is still up...not because she has to go pee.  She just wants to hang out.  I don't get it?  Isn't she tired?  I am exhausted!

10:19 pm. put Olivia back in bed.

I hope this is it for the night we both need to get a good night's sleep.

I am starting to believe this program works!  Time will only tell.  My goal for tomorrow will be to get her to poop on the potty and get to the potty before she pees and poops her pants.

Does 3 day potty training work?  You be the judge?  So far so good.  ONE MORE DAY!

DAY 3

19 comments:

  1. I would love to have your little knickers to sniff, pee and pussy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give her more than a little wet spot on her undies I will make her pussy drip and soak them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id love to get her bent over legs spread open all you would her is her moaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. moaning with pleasure as she gets f--ked good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to throatfuck olivia bet she would look very cute mouth and throat with a cock down it and another guy behind her plowing her pussy hard our cock meeting in her stomach as we tag team her we will sandwitch her fucking her all we like as we finish our cocks meet again in her stomach as we both fill her at the same time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me f--k her with you and we can watch our c-m drip from all 3 holes

      Delete
  6. Ill help you rape her i want to fuck her so badly i don't care i just want to empty my dick her her small body

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love watching c-m drip from them

      Delete
  7. Id love some of her tiny butthole pound that nice and hard a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. c--k in her ass fingers in her c--t f--k her in both holes at once

      Delete
  8. turn her into a dirty little drippy cumbucket. a loose little slut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Id go hard on little Olivia id tie her hands and feet to the bed so she could move with her being butt ass naked id then force her to deepthroat my hard cock till it was nice and wet then ill slap her ass hard and brutally shove my cock in her asshole as hard as i can as she crys ill use her sexy little panties to cover her mouth as my cock rapes her insides violently then ill cum in her asshole ill pull out and force my stiff cock deeply in her pussy and fuck her senseless as she crys in pain while my dick tears into her womb while i mercilessly fuck her like a cock sleeve ill push her face down into the bed and force her to take my thick hot cum loads in her tiny womb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would fuck her daily

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://okdfjhw9.cc/invite/i=37199

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://ckkors.su/invite/i=47853

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://ckkors.su/invite/i=62462

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://lorax9.de/invite/i=51431

    ReplyDelete