Friday, February 4, 2011

Potty Training Day 1 - Part 2 OLIVIA 4:15 p.m. - 11 p.m.

I stocked up on underwear again so I was ready for round two!


4:15 p.m. I went to check on Olivia for the fourth time and she finally woke up.  I thought she was dry until I looked a little closer and there was pee all over the bed and her shirt.   UGH!

At this point I am wondering why she didn't wake up when she wet the bed.  Did I start potty training to early? http://www.3daypottytraining.com/ says you can start at 22 months and Olivia will be 22 months on Monday.  I think she is ready since she is always telling me when she has a dirty or wet diaper and wants to be changed.  She has shown interest in the potty this whole week while I was training Sully.  At this point and time, I have my doubts.  I am still going to follow this program because I know it is only the first few hours of training and I am hoping she will catch on.

Once I get her up she says she has to poop so I put her on the potty and she sits on it for at least 10 minutes and says she is done.  When I look there is only three drops of pee.  While she was sitting on the potty I washed a load of laundry.  It consisted of Olivia's underwear, shirt, bedding, blanket, my pants (unfortunately running a peeing child to the bathroom puts you in the line of fire!) and  three towels to wipe up the carpet and floors.

I put her in her 9th pair of underwear for the day.



4:40 p.m. I gave her a M&M for peeing in the potty (sort of!) and as she is eating the M&M she starts peeing on the kitchen floor!  YUCK!  I didn't get her to the potty in time. =(

10th pair of new underwear.


4:45 p.m. Olivia has a late snack.  Cheese crackers with juice and switches to milk.

I received advice from a highschool friend Traci who wrote on my facebook page:

"I bought small, inexpensive toys and put them in a "Potty Prize" basket. Have her sit down ever 20-30 minutes. The more times she 'accidentally' goes in the potty at first, the more she'll get it."

I did buy her little gifts but I can't give them to her because she has to go potty on the potty chair.
According to the 3 day potty training you are not suppose to put the child on the potty every 20-30 minutes.  The method is teaching your child to learn their own body signs. So for now I will not put her on the potty every 20-30 minutes.  If three day potty training doesn't work I might try it. =)

5:45 p.m. Olivia said she had to go poop.  She sat down on the potty and..you guessed it...NOTHING! 

I had her sit on the potty for a long time because Olivia said she had to go poop and she didn't want to get off.

At 6:25 she finally got of the potty and we ate dinner.

6:30 p.m. DINNER TIME! 

6:50 p.m. I put her back on the potty because she said she had to go poop.



7:10 p.m. I took her off the potty.

7:15 p.m. She peed herself...UGH!  Now she wants new underwear on because I am assuming she wants to pee or poop in them..just a little trend I am starting to notice. 

#3 NEW UNDERWEAR



7:45 p.m. I put her on the potty because it looked like she was doing a pee pee dance and again...nothing.
(My guess is she will sit for a while get up and pee or poop herself)

8:15 I tried to get her to go potty but she didn't go.

I decided to keep her up later then her normal bed time because she still hasn't pooped.  So I put a towel on the couch so she could hang out with daddy!


Reading with daddy!



Modeling

Strike a pose!  Olivia loves taking pictures!  She asked me to take this shot. =)

9:00 p.m. she had a little damp spot on her underwear so I put her on the potty....of course nothing.

#4 New Underwear


9:15 p.m. Bed time



9:25 p.m. Olivia came running out and said she went potty.  I rushed her to the toilet and NOTHING! I went back to check her bed and get this.....it was completely dry...maybe.... THERE IS HOPE!  She caught herself before she went in the bed.  YEAH!

 New Underwear #5 (not pictured)

10:25 p.m. Olivia came running out of her room and said she had to go potty. 

10:41 p.m. Olivia came running out of her room again and her underwear was damp - I went to check the bed and it was completely dry. I think she is catching on...now I have to figure out how to get her to pee in the potty and not in her underwear.

New Underwear #6 (not pictured)

If anyone knows how to get a child to pee or poop in a potty I am all ears.  I might take Elizabeth's advice tomorrow or the next day if this training doesn't work.

"I sent Pat to the Bahamas and let her run around naked for the weekend. She only peed on the floor twice and we had it down."
" o.k. I didn't send him to the Bahamas. Basketball did. It was just easier to do when he was gone."

Thanks for the encouragement Marcy!

"Loved that blog post! So cute!! We are still perfecting it at our house, but she will get it soon!! Hang in there!!"

On to day 2!

29 comments:

  1. Good luck, Emily-just keep thinking that this will pass and someday she will be 16 and you will have a whole new set of frustrations to deal with !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope u dont have to keep doing this when she gets older. it dose seem very annoying at times but they do learn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shirt.....you and me, I agree we can go take you potty lock the door and make each other feel sooooooooooooooo good, I love toddlers

    ReplyDelete
  4. love to have her pissy undies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to take her on a great date together me and her grab a bite to eat somewhere then go home take her to the bedroom feel and kiss her as i slowly undress us both then get her on the bed and play with her once i earn her trust ill lay her on her stomach and slowly press my fat cock into her and use her as my toy ill cum the biggest load in her and then we will cuddle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so hot they kiss so nice and I love taking off their soft cotton knickers

      Delete
    2. that's so beautiful

      Delete
  6. I bet her small butthole is heaven to pound

    Her pussy wpuld ve nice to put on my cock id happily bang her senseless for a few hours id love to empty my balls in her

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to make a huge mess out of her packing her little shithole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mouth first, arse next then the pu--y many timmes

      Delete
  8. who has encrypted e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please bring your daughter to see me someday please so I can help her go to the bathroom and then I’ll take a shower with her and then I will sit down in the bathtub and And then I’ll will help her take all of her clothes off even her underwear and then I’ll take my clothes off and take my underwear off and then I’ll will bend her over on the toilet and then I will rape her and then I will cum inside of her little bum do you have any kids

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would pop my nut all over every pair of undies she has so she always is walking around with my dry cum on her ass and pussy

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://okdfjhw9.cc/invite/i=37199

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://borsohoev1.de/invite/i=9567

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://tereglova1.de/invite/i=56731

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://blacker33f.de/invite/i=5383

    ReplyDelete
  15. https://ttach87.de/invite/i=41875

    ReplyDelete
  16. https://kozar24.de/invite/i=31292

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://hoykae.de/invite/i=22036

    ReplyDelete
  18. https://wdb2ha.de/invite/i=22645

    ReplyDelete
  19. https://agukarsa769.de/invite/i=27283

    ReplyDelete
  20. https://zer2y3e.de/invite/i=12778

    ReplyDelete
  21. https://natx6a2.pw/invite/i=49889

    ReplyDelete
  22. https://bekx8axe.cc/invite/i=727

    ReplyDelete
  23. https://ntyxa73x.cc/invite/i=7769

    ReplyDelete
  24. https://hamilton3xv5ol.de/invite/i=129979

    ReplyDelete