Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Pottebaum's!


Christmas Eve 2010

















It is officially Christmas!

Steve and I are doing a "non-traditional" card this year by blogging.  Auntie Em's Eyes originally started in August of this year to document my days with our daughter Olivia and my nieces and nephews who all call me Auntie Em....Olivia even calls me this sometimes. =)  I am changing Auntie Em's Eyes by adding the time Steve and I spend with with all of you.  On the left  hand side of this blog in the family and friends section some of you may or may not see a label with your last name.  If you see your last name click on it and you will see some special moments that we spent with you in 2010.  Now...if you don't see your name please don't think I left you out on purpose.  I started this blog for a completely different reason so I had to add the pictures that I did take over the course of the year just this week.  There might be a small caption of what took place if it was before August but you will notice that most of these will be pictures. 

I am hoping by this time next year I will have most of your last names in the labels which means we spent time with you.  =)  So if you see the Pottebaum's especially me don't be surprised if I ask to take your picture or get you on video.  =) 

Speaking of videos here is a music videos I produced recently of my daughter Olivia and my sister's kids in December 2009 and this December to show "What a Difference a Year Makes".




Merry Christmas and we hope to see you in 2011!

Emily, Steve and Olivia Pottebaum

P.S. I noticed if I wrote more then one blog about you the main screen from the shutterly pictures from Shutterfly do not pop up.  Click on the link directly below it that says "Click here to view the pictures larger".  You may also order any of the pictures through shutterfly or save them to your account.  =)

FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS....MERRY CHRISTMAS....

My dad, sister, mom and me...Auntie Em!  ;) Xmas Eve 2010





 Dave, Cullen Sully, Avery & Addison 
Austin, Madison, Derek (Dave & Pam) Pottebaum



Dale, Rebecca, Spencer, Emerson & Keaton Pottebaum





 

 

  


Rick, Judy, Tyler, Haley, Alexis & Taya Delperdang



  

Brian, Jessica, Will & Mya Pottebaum
 


Tristan & Ally (Gregg & Melissa Pottebaum


Chad, Leah (Ringling) & Charlie Buller


Avery, Cullen, Addison, Sullivan (Angie (Ringling) & Dave) McGee


Avery, Addie, Sully, Cullen & Olivia
Del & Deb Ringling

2 comments:

  1. I love it Emily! I'm going to have to print out the family picture of you guys. It's great! Tell Steve he's looking a little like Woody Harelson. ;). Merry Christmas !!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Emily. Thank you for posting. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete