Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baking Christmas Cookies

We started off the morning to an egg casserole Nana baked, poppy seed bread and bagels.  Steve and Papa joined us for brunch and then headed out to do guy stuff.

Angie, Mom and I baked Christmas cookies.  We are not your traditional Christmas cookie makers...I brought the Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip cookie dough, Angie and Mom bought the already made sugar cookies.  But....Angie did make the peanut butter cookies from scratch.  I am not a fan of cooking and I think Olivia is developing this trait already.  Angie handed her the mixer to try and mix some cookie dough and she starting screaming and crying.  I can totally relate!  I get really anxious before I have to cook anything.  You spend so much time going to the store getting all the ingredients, put it all together and the last thing you want is a crappy meal.  Cullen kept licking the top of the frosting lid and anything he could get his hands on and Sully ate a ton of Hershey kisses. 

At around 2:00 Sully went down for a nap and I left with Olivia who was sleepy too!  Angie said she needed to lay down too after a long evening of Christmas partying and my stomach hurt after eating too many chocolate chip cookies.  I made 160 of them...who knows how many I ate!  All I know is I will not be eating cookies for a while.

Less then two weeks until Christmas! 











Auntie Em brought Christmas Tatoos for the kids...a very popular trend in the McGee Family....(HA!)


Olivia tired after making all those Cookies!

Sully is ready for a nap too!

Wow all this cooking is maiking every one tired!





No comments:

Post a Comment