Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010

Thank you all for thinking of us this holiday season as we are thinking of you too!


Travis and Michelle are expecting their first child in March!  I can't wait to meet him!


Congratulations to the Nelson Family



Congratulations Chris and Heather!
Fonseca - Congratulations on your newest addition - Alexis! 


Congratulations to the Cummings Family!



Congratulations to Steve's Cousin Mike who was recently engaged!

Kudlacek - Chad, Amy, Carson and Morgan - I can't believe how much Morgan looks like my cousin Amy!

Whalen - My cousin Kari's son (Caleb)  He is getting so big! 
I heard throug the grapevine - Kari and Shade are expecting again?

Arens Family

Quist - Wendall & Linda - (Linda is my God Mother)

Will Doolittle - Age 6   (One of Steve's God children)


Doolitte - Audrey is Steve's God mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment