Wednesday, September 8, 2010

When Addison turns 4

Today Addison and I went through several songs to pick out for her birthday video.  Addie said once she turns four she is going to have a new favorite song, a new favorite color and a new favorite princess.  Until then (which is only a week) she will continue to love the color pink, the princess Sleeping Beauty and the song "Once Upon A Dream".  When she turns 4 she is going to love the color purple, princess Jasmin and the song " A Whole New World".  The girl has goals which is absolutely fabulous!

If anyone knows Addison she does not want to grow up.  She has told me and her parents on several occasions that she is going to live at their house forever even if it means wiping her parent's butts when they are old and grey.  I have been noticing lately that Addison has been regressing by crying more and acting like a baby. Today she had another melt down when she heard Nana and Papa were going to Avery and Cullen's class tomorrow for Grandparent's day and not hers.  I tried to explain to her (for the 50th time) that she does not go to school on Thursdays and Nana and Papa will come to see her when they drop off Cullen and Avery.  She still continued to cry.  Then Avery said "If you are going to act like a baby then Auntie Em is going to treat you like one!"  I had to laugh under my breath because this has been a line I have been saying for a couple of weeks to Addie.  I then asked her if she turns four will she stop acting like a baby and stop crying.  She said "No, I think I will stop when I turn 6."

Ugh...I am in for a long year!  :)



Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment