Monday, September 13, 2010

Addison is...

Steve and I had a wonderful weekend.  We went to the zoo on Saturday and met up with Steve's brother Brian and sister-in-law Jessica.  Olivia got to spend some time with her cousins Mya and Will.  We also had some other guests Jessica's dad and his friend Barb.  Mindy and Steve Klein and their daughter Lacy.  Lacy, Mya and Olivia were born with in 3-4 months of each other.

We also had Addison's 4th birthday party at Angie and Dave's house.  They had two parties in one day!  One with Addison's friends and the other with just family.  They got to enjoy the lovely weather in a bouncy house, great food, gifts and cake!  Not once but twice!

While I was filming her birthday I asked the question "If you could describe Addison in one word what would it be?"  Dave summed it up pretty good by saying this is impossible to do!  I said she is a mini Rachel Zoe only because Rachel Zoe is a fashionista, is sweet, kind and fun to watch on TV so I am assuming that she is fun to be with in real life.  I did forget one word to describe Addison and this is clumsy.  She reminded me of this today when she was getting out of the car to go to school.  She must have tripped on her shoe and she fell backwards out of the car and hit her head.  After she stopped crying and all the tears were wiped from her face we laughed!  She falls down at least once a day.  This is a trait she must of got from Papa!  He is always hurting himself and you can usually find bandaids and or blood running from some where on his body.  ;)

Papa described her as a mini June.  June is my grandmother from my mother's side and I haven't heard her name come up in a while.  If anyone knew June she was larger then life and you knew as soon as she arrived because you could hear her voice across the room.  When June passed away Angie and I were in church a couple days before her funeral I asked God to give me a sign that grandma (June) was okay and happy.  I said to show me a rainbow only because I thought it would be literally impossible to do this since there wasn't a cloud in the sky and rainbows would not be showing up anytime soon... unless it was an act of God.  I told Angie and she thought it would be impossible as well.  At that moment that I told her we both looked up and at the very top of the church there were stain glass windows and in one of the windows there was a rainbow.  Then when we went back to her house afterwards my grandpa had put out some hand towels with rainbows on them.  Why am I telling you this now?

On my way home tonight I looked over to my left I noticed a rainbow and a disc in my CD player actually switched over to the song "Somewhere over the Rainbow" at the time I looked over.  This immediately made me think of her.  Weird because I haven't seen a rainbow in a long time and I hardly ever listen to my CD's!  My body got chills!  As I was driving on the main road to my house I stopped to make a left turn in to my neighborhood.  For some reason I looked back in my rear view window and noticed a mini van sliding towards my car.  They must not have noticed that I stopped.  I quickly reacted and slammed on the gas.  The mini van almost skidded off the road but got back on track once I moved.  Coincidence? You can be the judge but I know someone was looking out for me today!  My car could have been destroyed by a mini van and potentially hurt Olivia and me.  Thanks Grandma!

I think this is June's way of telling us that she was with us at Addison's party.

1 comment:

  1. ok sweetie you are old enough to take your own clothes off but leave your little soft cotton panties on, I start French kissing you and my hand goes in your panties all my fingers in your warm, soft, tight, squishy, bald pussy, you squeal, giggle and kick but you spread your legs for me so I can get then deep in you as you love getting finger fucked, I get your panties nice and damp then take them off, my fingers go in your bum, your legs spread wide open and I suck your pussy until you quiver and buck to orgasm, pull down my pants zipper, reach in and take out my hard c--k, show me what good little girls do with their soft little mouth mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes baby, lick it, suck it, take that man juice down your throat, I keep your panties to smell your pussy when I beat off thinking about u, happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete