Friday, September 10, 2010

Never a dull moment

This week has been interesting to say the least.   On Monday I arrived to find Angie in her robe boiling water outside over the grill.  The power went out and the whole neighborhood was affected.  We missed Avery and Addison's first dance class.  The week ended with a what could have been a disaster at Angie's business.  Steve was watching the 10 o'clock news and yelled for me to come watch the news.  Sure enough a basket of mops caught on fire.  My sister said someone who lived near by called in to 911 and said they saw smoke coming from the building.  This triggered a memory that I had when I was much younger.  I don't necessarily remember all the details because I was so young but when our father owned the business it also caught fire but it was much worse.  They had to rebuild the business from scratch and I remember my mom saying it was so bad they didn't know how they were going to put food on the table.  Pretty scary to think it could have happened again.  All I can say is thank  you to the neighbor who called 911 when they saw smoke coming from the building.... it could have been a lot worse if they hadn't called.

Today Avery and Addison got their first set of tap shoes.  They loved them!  They tapped away in the garage until Olivia had to go home for the weekend.


OTHER PICS FROM TODAY
I am teaching Addison the basic keys of the piano.  CDEFGABC!

TGIF!  HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. love to get the girls in the back seat of that car, get them nkd and enjoy some young p-ss-

    ReplyDelete