Thursday, September 2, 2010

Music for this Blog

If you notice on this blog there are clips of music.  All the kids and myself included picked out this music.

Addison's favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty and she use to always sing "Once upon a dream" a song that Sleeping Beauty sing in the movie.  I catch Addison singing this song every once in a while but last year she sang this song all the time!  It totally reminds me of her and when I listen to it I can hear her voice singing.  Now Addison sings songs that she makes up along with dancing.  She loves to dance and sing.

Cullen love, love, loves the movie Cars and one of the songs in that movie is his favorite.  "Life is a Highway" I remember when the movie first came out Angie would sing this with him and all the kids.

Last year the kids and I started shooting a music video to Alvin and the Chipmunks "Christmas time is here".  We are going to shoot it again this year so when I edit you can see the difference a year makes.  Avery really enjoyed being center stage and singing.  Avery like Addison has a beautiful singing voice and picked this song as her favorite.  Stay tuned to this blog and you can see the music video in December.  I am still debating if I should debut the video at our family Christmas or run it for the entire month of December on this blog and my business website.

Sully's favorite song is "Move it!"  Dave always sang this to Sully when he was a baby to make him dance and laugh.  Now when Sully hears this song he breaks it down. 

When ever Olivia and I are driving in the car and the song "Soul Sister" by Train comes on she goes crazy!  She starts wiggling her body, head and moves her arms up and down.  She giggles and laughs too...this is why I added this song.

There are some other family favorites on here too!  If you have any others you lwould like to add let me know!

After the kids and I finished uploading our music player they danced the rest of the morning listening to their choices.




After school we played outside...


Sully driving all the girls around.  Now if this is any indication on Sully's future...it's looking pretty good!
The kids picked flowers for Angie and Olivia picked one for her daddy.

Tonight Olivia had a special visitor....Travis!

No comments:

Post a Comment