Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More Thank You's

I just can't get over how generous people are.  I have more thank you's!

THANK YOU:

Barb Panzer for the generous cash donation.

My Mother-in-law Annette who sent me a prayer shawl.

Pam Sloan for the generous cash donation.

My Aunt Vicky and Uncle Denny for the generous cash donation.

My friend Kelly who brought over dinner also gave me a pandora charm to add to my bracelet a flower.  I tried to take a picture but my camera doesn't do it any favors!  I have known Kelly since junior high, we lived together in college and now we live just blocks away from each other.  Thanks Kel!  I know you have a lot on your plate...I wish I could be there to help you out.

Natalie Timpone for the generous cash donation and all the arts and crafts for the kids!

Kim Waddelow for the adorable t-shirt.  I can't wait to wear it when I am sporting my new ta ta's! =)

Rebecca Pottebaum for my "e" necklace.

To the Edstrand's for the iTunes Gift cards.  It was great catching up with you Matt.  Thank you so much for taking time to stop by! =)

My neighbor Mia who is 10 years old asked her entire class to make cards and say prayers for me.  Thank you to the 3rd grade class at St. Stephens! Maggie, Jaden, Megan, Joslyn, Sophie, Abby, Charlie, Libby, Katie, Noah, Gino, Patrick, Isabella, Reegan, Grace, Laton, Megan, Blake, Kelly, Ethan, Blake, Jewel, Nate, Lexi, Nicholas, George and to Mia's brother Sam and sister Ava who also made me beautiful cards.  I have read them all and I LOVE them!  Mia thank you for asking for more prayers for me.  For a 10 year old you sure are smart and generous!  Prayers are the best gift you could ever give me and from kids is even better.  GOD LOVES CHILDREN so I am hoping he will listen to you!  THANK YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment