Monday, May 2, 2011

Thank You Pt. 2

More Thank you's to:

Travis & Michelle Havlovic - Fantastic Sandwiches, Olivia and I ate the ice cream and we have yet to eat the cheese cake.

Crystal Crowley - For lunch and dinner. Loved the chicken salad, pulled pork and dessert! Steve drank all the beer. ;)

Lynn, George, Caleb and Noah Nelson- Thanks for the visit and lunch and dinner. I will be sharing the meals with my sister's family this week....Steve can't wait for the dessert! It's amazing what you find out when you get to know your neighbors. Lynn is a cancer survivor! She had it as a child and was told she could never have children. God has blessed her and George with two gorgeous boys.

Betty and Bruce Bode - Thank you for the Beef stroganoff, cherry jello, green beans and brownies. I will need to get the recipe or Steve might be stopping by your house unexpectedly for dinner. Steve said it is now his new favorite.

My aunt Patty for sending us a generous cash donation

Ron and Jan Brown for send a generous cash donation

Lance and Jenny Howe for the gift card to Applebees

Melissa Gregory (a dear friend from high school, dance team and a college roommate) Thank you for my comfy robe, socks and pillow.

Pam Sloan for sending a generous cash donation

Rosy Conrad for the gift card to HyVee

Dave, Pam, Austin, Madison and Derek Pottebaum for the beautiful "surrounded by love" Willow Tree.

Emily Gardels for all the DVD movies. My favorites...Chick flicks and romantic comedies.

Colleen Ballard, Sara Smith and Beth Hazen Thank you for the pedicure and ice cream.

Kim and Mary McGee - Thank you for the cookies and candy! Mary just had surgery for thyroid cancer. Please keep her in your prayers. Kim and Mary are the parents of my sister's husband Dave.

Ben, Nicole, Kayln and Ryder Harrington - Thank you for the gift card to Target.

Pam and Tim Hoffman - Thank you for the angel light.

Deb and John Bothof - Thank you for the plant. I have it out at my sister's house. That way I know it won't die. (I do not have a green thumb =)

No comments:

Post a Comment