Tuesday, May 17, 2011

THANK YOU to Imagine and Explore Preschool!

Just when I thought I was winding down from writing my Thank You's I am surprised again by everyone's kindness!

Aimee & Sarah
My sister has her kids enrolled at Imagine and Explore Preschool so I am there everyday with Cullen, Avery and Addison.  Sarah Smith and Aimee Ward are the owners who are both sisters.  Aimee is Cullen and Avery's teacher this year and has been so supportive of me while going through breast cancer treatment.  Thank you for your notes and hugs!  =)  I have actually known Sarah since I was in the 8th grade.  I was interested in trying out for the freshman cheerleading squad at Millard North and Sarah a friend of my sister said she would help me practice. Sarah was a cheerleader on the varsity squad.  Sarah taught me all the jumps, kicks, chants, cheers and dances I needed to know for the tryouts.  She worked with me for an entire month and it paid off because I made the freshman cheerleading squad for Millard North. 

Before cheerleading I was extremely shy and quiet in middle school.  I had friends of course but I didn't go out of my way to meet new people very often.  Cheerleading boosted my confidence and broke me out of my shell.  Freshman year I was not afraid to talk to anyone and to this day I believe cheerleading has helped me tremendously with my communication skills and overall confidence in myself.  Thank you Sarah for teaching me the ropes. =)

Sarah and her sister Aimee have gone out of their way to help me.  I was brought to tears on Saturday and today when I opened up their generous gift.  They held a fundraiser at Imagine and Explore Preschool and delivered a box that was filled with generous donations and several gift cards to various restaurants from them, their staff and the families of Imagine and Explore.  THANK YOU to Sarah, Aimee, Kelly, Heather, Jennifer, Darcy, Scott & Nellica Seibert, Scott and Reynolds and all the families who were so kind to donate money for my medical expenses and gift cards to help with our meals.

To top it off I got another card today from Bunco for Boobies and there was a very large check made out in my name.  THANK YOU again to Sarah Smith, Aimee Ward, Evelyn, Becky, Sara M., Darcy, Carissa, Sarah L., Lia, Angie, Heather S., Megan T, Natalie L., Toby, Sarah F., Beth, Jill E., Katee, Kim, Lori, Char, Jaime & Jennifer L.  ( I did leave a few names out because I couldn't read them) Wow!  The kindness of strangers...I am speechless!  I hope when I am better I can come play with you.  THANK YOU so much!  You don't know how much your kindness and generosity is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment