Friday, April 8, 2011

SAVE THE DATE....JULY 9, 2011

THANK YOU to Jeff and Kim Phillips, Jeff and Amy Schorg, Rob and Janel Schorg, Glen and Amy Roder and Corey and Abby Phillips. They are so kind to host a fundraiser for Steve and me.   (If I left anyone out let me know so I can get this updated ;))  You are so kind!

SAVE THE DATE!!!! Team Beer City – is going to be hosting a Tata’s Fun Run (A Bike Ride Fun Run) for Steve and Emily Pottebaum on July 9th! We are also doing a T-shirt fundraiser right now! Email Abby at  emilys_tatasfund@live.com




If you can't make it to Remsen on July 9th, I would like to Thank Erica (Paulsen) McMahon and Jacque (Hesse) Bailey for offering to throw another fundraiser in Omaha on another date.  They are wanting suggestions where to have the event.  If you have any ideas, suggestions or would like to help please contact Erica at ericajmcmahon@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment