Friday, April 1, 2011

Party #1 - Friday Night

Thank you to everyone who came out on Friday night to celebrate before my surgery and chemo start.  All of you I have known for over ten years the rest I have known for 20 years plus!  I love you all so much and I am so blessed to have you in my life!  After this year I think Nicki's idea of a vacation is a fantastic idea!  MEXICO HERE WE COME!!!!


From Left to Right: Laura, Sasha, Jody, Nicki, Me, Crystal, Gretchen, Kelly and Emily
I have known Crystal, Gretchen, Kelly and Emily since Junior High.
All of these ladies were my roomie at one point and time....well
minus Gretchen.  Gretchen and her husband are expecting a baby
in November.  CONGRATULATIONS!  I can't wait to meet him or her!
I met Laura, Sasha, Jody and Nicki in college. 
Sasha and I were roomies in college and I am proud to say
I introduced to her to her husband Matt many moons ago. ;)
Sasha and I have been good friends ever since.
Nicki, Laura and I went on a spring break or two together
and hung out a lot in college. GOOD TIMES! 
We still get together from time to time.
I got to know Jody through all of these ladies as they went to high school
together.  Jody just had a baby girl (Finley) 12 weeks ago.  CONGRATULATIONS!
Gretchen and Kelly - Thank  you for the adorable PJ's! 
Jody - Thank you for the Panera gift card - I hope you found your credit card! ;)

Megan and Me
I have known Megan since kindergarten...enough said! She
has definitely seen me at my best and worst.  It was great to
see you Megan!  I can't wait to meet your brand new puppy!!!!

Me and Heather

Me and Steve

Joe and me
I have known Joe since highschool.  He and his wife Rachel
are expecting their second child in June. CONGRATULATIONS!
IT'S A BOY!

Rob, Mike and Steve
Rob is Laura's husband and Mike is Nicki's husband...Steve is my husband.

Heather, me and Lindsay
I went to high school both of these lovely ladies! 
Heather and I were rommies in college.  Lindsay and I pulled
all nighters studying for our college Astronomy class my freshman year. 


Matt and Chris
I have known both these boys since high school. 
Ironically I introduced Matt to his wife Sasha who is a very
dear friend of mine from college.  Chris was in town from Chicago!
Chris and his wife Alison usually join me, Gardels and Crystal when we do
our annual trip to Chicago for a Cubs game. 
Thanks for coming!  It was great to see you =)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! I wish I was able to join you :( I plan on staying in close touch with you during your treatments and after. Let me know if you need anything or just want some company! :0) Stay strong and know that we are all loving and supporting you!
    Angie(Giovanni)Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    Just wanted to send you a quick note that I've been thinking about you and praying for you. Wanted to tell you good luck with your surgery Friday...I'm sure everything will go picture perfect. I saw pictures from your parties...was so wanting to go to the Friday one with Jody, but we were in Denver. Anyway, hang in there... you will get throught his with flying colors. :)

    Jaimee Tate

    ReplyDelete