Monday, June 6, 2011

Thank You

I can't get over how generous you all have been!  Thank you to:


Brian and Emily Penke
for their generous cash
donation!  Brian and I go
way back!  Our parents went
to high school together and
many moons later Brian
and I went to high school together!









Lyndsey, Jerid, Haili and Alexa Foster
For dinner, the cookbook and company.
Thanks for checking in to see how I am
feeling and coming to my 2nd chemo
treatment.  I have written more on
Lyndsey and I growing up....coming soon!





Thank you to Betty and Bruce Bode.  We loved the chicken and rice dish and will enjoy all the soup you made for many weeks to come!  Betty you always think of everything!  Thank you for taking the time to make all the food.  Thanks for bringing it over Bruce!

Thank you Deb Bothof!  Deb brought us meat to last the entire memorial weekend.  We LOVED it!  I ate almost all the rice krispy treats which was probably a good thing...I need to gain some weight.  I love the journal you gave me...it is amazing how it relates to my own life.  Thank you!!!

Thank you to Emily Klaur and Nicki McMahon for the comfy clothes and adorable hat!  I hope we can have a play date soon!  =)

Thank you to my Aunt Linde and Uncle Terry who dropped off the best bacon!  OMG!  I LOVE it!

Ruth your enchiladas were a hit!  Steve and Olivia loved them.  I can't wait to try them later on in the week.  We have not dug in to the brownies yet, but I plan to bring them to my sister's to share with the kids. 

Thank you to Gretchen and her mom Nancy who dropped off a fruit platter, lasagna and dessert.  Gretchen just found out she is having a BOY!  James will make a wonderful big brother..he is adorable! 

Thank you to Sasha who gave me the Sex and the City movie...we need to make a date night to watch it Sushi!  =)

Thank you will never be enough and I want you to know that your kindness is helping me and my family get through this "cancer" thing so much easier. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment