Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chemo #11 & #12 / Thank you Party for Pottebaum / Cure for Cancer?

A CURE FOR CANCER!!! NANOTECHNOLOGY  Check this video out!  They are in the testing stages but at 100% for curing 40 types of cancer.  It starts talking about it 4 minutes and 40 seconds in to the presentation,

Chemo #11 - Thursday, September 8, 2011

My friend Emmy Reilly was so kind to take me to chemo this week.  I met Emmy through my husband Steve.  Steve was roommates with Chris who was best friends with Nolan who married Emmy.  We also get together to watch Husker football!  Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to drive and sit with me for chemo Emmy!  XOXO!

As always my friend Lyndsey stopped out to say hello. =)


Me and Emmy

Saturday, September 10, 2011 - Zoo with the Pottebaum's and Delperdangs.

We spent the day with Steve's parents, his brother Brian's family and his sister Judy's family.  We went back to their hotel to swim and eat dinner.  It was great to see you and catch up!



Cousins!
Back: Lexi and Haley
Front: Will, Olivia, Mya and Taya

Olivia, Mya and Taya looking cool in their shades!

Olivia and Steve throwing food to the fish.

Jessica and Taya
You can see Brian and Mya in the back ground

Chemo #12 - Thursday, September 15, 2011

Deb Bothof took me and Lyndsey Foster dropped me off.  Deb is always stopping by to check up on me and Lyndsey does the same with phone calls and stopping by to see me at all my chemos.  It means the world to me ladies that you would take so much of your time to check up on me.  Love you!

THANK YOU to Todd Glorvick for the generous gift card to HyVee and donation to the American Cancer Society!  Todd and I went to high school and college together.  Now that he lives in Minnesota we meet up in Chicago every year along with a few others to go to a cubs game and catch up. Thanks Todd!  Can't wait to celebrate my recovery next year! =)

Thank you - PARTY for Pottebaum

I met all these wonderful people through my husband Steve.  He met them while he was an athletic trainer for the Husker football team.

Jay Terry, Trevor Svoboda, Doak Ostergard, Chris McQuillan, Al Recker, Steve and Nolan Reilly.

Travis Havlovic, Me and Steve



Julie and Tim Reimer



Denise Havlovic, Michelle Havlovic, Nicole Zitek

Al and Sara Recker, Heather and Jay Terry

Michelle Havlovic, Me, Heather McQuillan, Stacy Nelson

Kevin Havlovic and Travis Havlovic


Lindsay Vodicka and Michelle Havlovick
Lindsay's husband Brent came too...I didn't get his picture =(


Thank you for coming out to support us!  We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment