Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reconnecting with Friends and Family

I have been a little lazy with my blogging but after the whole potty training I needed to get out and get some other things accomplished.  I am happy to report Sully has been extremely successful with his potty training during the day and there have been several nights in a row where he is waking up dry in his diaper!  Yeah!  I am thinking a month or two more and he will be diaper free!

Here is what I have been up to the last couple of weeks:

February 10, 2011

My friend from College Nicki invited me to her house for a 31 Party.  There I met all her FUN neighbors and Brea Nelson.  Brea was diagnosed with breast cancer and she reminded all of us to give ourselves a breast exam to find any lumps.  YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS PARTY CHANGED MY LIFE....


Me and Nicki
February 11, 2011

Went to LeMars donuts and the Children's Musuem with my cousin Leah and her son Charlie and Olivia.


Olivia & Charlie all Smiles!




February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Dave!  Nana came to visit and bought Olivia a new hat from Disney World.



February 14, 2011



The kids and I made a rug from my old t-shirts...I think I can give these up now...=)

That is one ugly rug!  It is now in Addie's bathroom...as long as she likes it I guess it doesn't matter.
We had fun making it!

Angie and Dave had to make a decision where to send the kids to school next year.  St. Wenceslaus or St. Patrick's.  Soo...we flipped coins.

St. Patrick's was tails....so it is St. Pat's next year!



Teaching the kids to read...

Cullen needs a little work. =)  He will get there.

February 24, 2011

Drinks with the ladies at Kona.

Jodi, Nicki, Laura, me and Sasha

February 25, 2011

Academy awards party at Leah's house.

This year I actually watched most of the nominees.  I forgot to bring my camera but there were at least a dozen girls at the party and I had a fabulous time!

March 6, 2011

Steve's parents came to visit.  Olivia kept crying every time Marv looked at her.  Little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment