Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Party for Pottebaum / Thank you for your donation!

So many more thank you's I need to acknowledge.  Thank you so much for your generous cash donations!

Justin and Amanda Albright
John and Joan Allen
Diana Anderson
Pete and Kaye Bataillon
B.J. and Colleen Ballard
Ron and Jan Brown
Ardean and Julie Buller
Dave and Shannon Butler
Will and Jennifer Champion
Derek Clark and Gina DePaul
Rosy Conrad
Joe and Sharon Cooney
Tyler and Rachel Cotton
MJ Doll
Don and Darlene Frank
Emily Gardels and Nick
Allyn and Butch Harper
Tim and Traci Harrison
Kevin and Denise Havlovic
.....CONT...

Steve, Olivia and I can't say thank you enough for your generosity and kindness.  We are putting all the money raised to suppliment my income until I go back to work and all my medical expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment